Cosy Canvas Safari Lodges Set Within Private Meadows
Everything Is Just So Easy, Calm & Close
Welcome to Glamping The Wight Way…an off-grid experience.
Bring the outside - inside opening the two sets of bi-folding doors to the deck. Enjoy spectacular sunrises, mists over the river, birds in flight over the fields, rolling hillsides & big starry skies.
- Four super spacious safari tents set within interlinking meadows.
- Each tent has two wood burners - a wood burning stove & a wood burning water heater!
- Solar lighting & USB points (off grid - no wifi or plug points), Crisp cotton sheets & towels. All seasons duvets
- Handmade wooden furniture, kitchen & fittings - 85% of the wood was sourced from the Isle of Wight
- Bathroom & WC plus Washroom & WC, Slipper Bath with Shower Attachment & Private Outdoor Hot Shower
- Two flushing toilets in each tented lodge!
- Gas fired hob & gas fired standard sized fridge plus cooler chest.
- 3 bedrooms (2 x king, 1 x adult sized bunk beds plus sofa bed giving flexible sleeping arrangements as one king bed can split to twin).
- Kadai fire bowl & BBQ with tripod.
- Bike racks.
- We are a pet-free & vehicle-free site (with a private car-park).
Stylish Wooden Lodge Interiors.
Not Camping. Most Definitely Glamorous Glamping! Some Time Off-Line.