Cosy Canvas Safari Lodges Set Within Gorgeous Private Surroundings
Everything Is Just So Easy, Calm & Close
Welcome to Glamping The Wight Way…
We were the first in the UK to bring the outside - inside with bi-folding doors to the deck from where you can see spectacular sunrises, mists over the river, birds in flight over the fields.
- Four super spacious safari tents, a pair each in a private meadow that is linked to the other meadow!
- Each tent has two wood burners - a wood burning stove & a wood burning water heater!
- Not one but two flushing toilets in each tented lodge!
- Private outdoor decked area with a hot shower - shower under the sky!
- Gas fired hob & gas fired standard sized fridge plus cooler chest.
- Solar lighting & USB points (off grid - no wifi or plug points), Egyptian cotton sheets & towels. All seasons duvets
- Handmade wooden furniture, kitchen & fittings - 90% of the wood was sourced from the Isle of Wight
- Bathroom & WC plus Washroom & WC, Slipper Bath with Shower Attachment & Private Outdoor Hot Shower
- 3 bedrooms (2 x king, 1 x adult sized bunk beds plus sofa bed giving flexible sleeping arrangements as one king bed can split to twin).
- Kadai fire bowl & BBQ with tripod.
- Bike racks.
- We are a pet-free & vehicle-free site (with a private car-park).
Stylish Ski-Lodge Inspired Interiors.
Not Camping. Most Definitely Glamorous Glamping!