Please read to the bottom of this page for a more detailed explanation of our terms of let for Glamping The Wight Way. Following these rules means that ALL our guests can fully enjoy their stay with us.
- No Parties
- Noise must be kept to a minimum after 10:30pm and before 08:00am. Our guests are looking for a place to relax and recharge. We also have our farmland and wildlife neighbours to consider and we are near a residential area.
- We do not accept Stag, Hen or party type groups
- The maximum capacity of our lodges are 8 people and this must not be exceeded
- Children must not be left unaccompanied
- Fire - No naked flames are permitted inside or within 4 metres of our canvas lodges. It is also not permitted at any time to use any form of naked flame on site, eg Chinese Lanterns, candles, disposable BBQ's, your own gas cooking equipment, fireworks or flares except for the provided Kadai fire bowl or BBQ and wood burners. (We are situated on a working farm with livestock close by, farm buildings, hay stores, natural woodland and grassy areas all being at risk.)
- There is a strict 'NO SMOKING' rule inside the tents and on the decking and steps. Smoking anywhere else is ONLY permitted if cigarette butts are disposed of in the sand bucket or outside fire. Any cigarette buts in the sand bucket, or anywhere else, must be disposed of before departure.
- The fire pits and BBQ's are not to be left unattended at any time while lit.
- We do not allow any visitors on site during your stay. Our insurances cover paying guests only. Camper vans, tents or similar cannot be used as overnight accommodation in our guest car park.
- We do not allow any dogs or pets onsite or in our car park.
- We do not allow the use of any drones, kites, or similar devices on-site due to overhead power cables on the farm.